Personal Information Setsuya Collects About You
- User-provided Information: When registering on setsuya.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you access the Setsuya Services or open one of our emails, we automatically record and store certain information about your system by using cookies and other types of technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters that are sent to your browser. Examples of such information we automatically collect include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device and browser types and identifiers, referring and exit page addresses, software and system type, and information about your usage of Setsuya Services
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties and sources other than the Setsuya Services, such as advertisers or social media networks (such as Facebook) for which you have approved our access.
How Setsuya Uses Personal Information
- Setsuya uses such information to operate, maintain, enhance, provide, create, and develop all of the features, functionality, and services (new or existing) found on the Setsuya Services; provide security for our websites, products, software, or applications; manage relationships with setsuya account holders (e.g., Affiliates), including making or receiving payment; improve your experience with the Setsuya Services by providing content recommendations and by delivering content that we hope you will find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; allow you to comment on content, contests, or rewards programs; prevent fraud and abuse; and understand the usage trends of our users.
- We use your email address to communicate with you, including to notify you of major Setsuya Services updates, for customer service purposes, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Setsuya Services.
Third Party Disclosure
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Third-Party Services and Websites
Children’s Privacy - COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SETSUYA SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.